(1) Unit BOP Control System Manufactured by Consolidated Pressure Control consisting of the following:
1) Accumulator Module
- New stainless steel 500 gallon fluid reservoir tank. Tank complete with 14” clean-out
port, baffles, inspection port, drain and fluid level sight gauge
- (4) – 4 port machined steel tube bottle manifolds rated for up to 5,000psi working pressure
each. Manifold is machined from a single piece of seamless material. Isolation of manifold is controlled
with a 1” 5,000psi ball valve and each is bled back into the reservoir through a ½” 6,000psi needle valve.
- (16) – 15 gallon, 3,000psi top loading bladder type accumulator bottles. Bottles are inspected
and hydro-tested to 4,500psi with U-1A Certificates provided.
2) Hydraulic Control Module
- (1) – Sub plate mounted 4100 series 1.5” ported, low dead band pressure reducing and
regulating valve for controlling annular regulated pressure. Features failsafe remote control capability
through a pneumatic motor gear drive assemble and additionally provides manual adjustment at the
regulator should pilot pressure for remote control be interrupted. High pressure adapter will be
provided (shipped loose) to apply a 3,000psi regulated output to control a Cameron Type D™ annular
- (1) – Sub plate mounted 2100 series 1” ported, pressure reducing and regulating valve for
controlling manifold regulated pressure to the ram type preventer and/or hydraulic actuated choke and
kill line valves. This regulator is manually adjusted, and limits maximum outlet pressure to 1,500psi
during normal operation.
3) Primary and Secondary Pump System
- (2) – CPC triplex reciprocating plunger pump. Pump is specially designed for multiple
horsepower ratings, and is equipped with a forged fluid end and crankshaft for added strength and load
carrying capacity. CPC pumps come standard with Teflon/Kevlar packing, hard coated plungers and
cartridge type disk valves. Pump package provides 18+ GPM at 3,000psi.
- (2) – 40hp explosion proof motor, designed for maximum ambient continuous running
conditions of up to 50°C. Motor is rated 480V 3 phase 60Hz Class 1 Div. 1, and is unitized to triplex with a
poly-chain & cog system. Complete with 40hp electric motor starter, with 3 phase over current
protection and auxiliary contact to operate “Pump Running” light.